Pam Moore lead our community through a discussion of humanizing your brand. We discussed if brands can be human and how to humanize them with social media. Our community shouted out brands that they felt are humanizing well. Content types, platforms, and tools that maximize humanization were discussed. There is a strong focus on visual tools especially with video becoming more important over time. The community discussed the differences between transparency and authenticity. We also discussed how “non-sexy” brands can do well on social media.
The following are resources shared during the chat:
- Free White Paper: Digital Body Language 105 Factors Impacting Your Personal and Business Brand
- Brand Humanization in a Nutshell
- 13 Characteristics of Human Brands
- Social Brand Authenticity versus Transparency
- 10 Things You Must Know About Your Audience
- Social Brands Can Not Be Perfect Because Human Beings Are Not Perfect
- Earned, Owned, and Paid Media in a Nutshell
You can review the chat summary below.